Virtual Assistants can complete a variety of administrative tasks that enables business owners to concentrate on their business and customers.
Sometimes it feels like there are not enough hours in the day to keep on top of the admin and paperwork. Virtual Assistants can help with the time consuming but essential tasks so you don’t have to.
Here are some organisational tasks that a Virtual Assistant can help you with:
- Updating prospects, supplier and client details to an Excel spreadsheet or CRM
- Data entry in an Excel spreadsheet, Word document or Google Docs
- Creating and managing documents and folders in Word
- Creating and sharing folders in Dropbox or Google Drive
- Data Entry – creating and managing Excel Spreadsheets
- Managing tasks using Project Management software
- Calendar Management, booking and arranging appointments
- Email Management, creating folders and deleting Spam
What organisational tasks could you outsource to make your life easier?
If you need help with your admin tasks, then do get in touch. We would love to hear from you.