Thinking about working with a Virtual Assistant?
It’s the start of a new year and your focus is to keep business going in the right direction. It’s great that your business is going well but with that comes the stress and overwhelm.
Maybe one of your goals for this year is to think about outsourcing? But you are not sure how to go about doing this?
When you have made the decision to outsource tasks to a Virtual Assistant, there are a few things to consider:
What tasks can a Virtual Assistant
This depends on your business and what tasks you are happy to hand over. Virtual Assistants will be able to assist you with a wide range and variety of tasks. You will also see Virtual Assistants either supporting a certain industry or providing services in a certain area.
- Website Virtual Assistants will focus on designing, creating, managing and possibly hosting websites.
- Design Virtual Assistants will offer services based on graphic design whether you need flyers and artwork to promote your business and services.
- Event Planning Virtual Assistants help with planning your business events or weddings and parties.
- Bookkeeping Virtual Assistants should be registered with HMRC that they deal with finances for businesses.
- Social Media Virtual Assistants help with social media tasks from creating accounts, content, planning, scheduling to dealing with Ads and webinars.
This is just an example of the areas that Virtual Assistants can help businesses with. By searching on the internet, on social media or asking at networking, you will find someone who will be able to help you with your tasks.
Is it expensive to outsource?
Well, that is up to you and your budget to decide. It is important that you do your research and due diligence. Virtual Assistants will have packages or retainers available. You can check their website to see if working with a Virtual Assistant fits your budget.
How do I communicate with a Virtual Assistant?
This can be discussed during a consultation call. It can be scary handing work over to someone that you have not met before and not knowing what is being done. However, a Virtual Assistant will keep you up to date with work they have completed either by email, telephone call or via a project management system.
So, if you are feeling overwhelmed in your business and don’t have the time to deal with many of the tasks that you don’t enjoy doing, think about delegating tasks so you can grow your business. Make 2019 the year it happens!