This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5
I cannot believe I am halfway through this challenge – Woo hoo!
The challenge from Natalie today is to work on my daily success plan and create daily habits and routine.
As a Virtual Assistant, I spend time putting together tips and quotes on productivity and organising. This is all aimed at fellow small business owners to help manage their time more effectively.
Now it’s time to take those tips and advice and put it to good use in my business.
- Write down all tasks that I have to complete for the day or week ahead.
- Deal with the most important actions of the day first.
- Set monthly goals and review how well they are going and adjust if needed.
- Avoid distractions by turning off notifications on phone and computer so I can concentrate on the current task.
- Set up a working environment that will help me focus on my work and business.
- Plan the time in my week to schedule social media posts.
- Prioritise tasks and focus on one task at a time.
- Schedule time to focus on me.
- Develop marketing plan for blog and social media.
- Incorporate the Pomodoro technique into my working day.
- Take regular breaks and step away from my desk.
I have heard the Pomodoro technique mentioned so often and Natalie mentioned it in her video today. If you want to know more about it, check it out here.
Getting organised and planning your day and week ahead will help you to achieve your goals, therefore becoming more focused on success in the future.
What plans are you going to put in place to achieve success?