Virtual Assistants complete a variety of admin tasks for businesses on an hourly basis, as a one off project or on a retainer package.
What are retainer packages?
Retainer packages are based on a set number of hours such as 5, 10, 15, 20 hours a month which a business owner can purchase.
A package can also be created based on a particular project such as a Social Media Package or a Website Design Package.
How do they work?
Following a consultation, and the agreement to go ahead, a Virtual Assistant will issue document to the client. The documentation will include items such as:
- Terms and Conditions
- Invoice and payment terms
- FAQs: What happens to unused hours, changes to the package and cancellation terms
Retainer fees are paid in advance before work commences. Some Virtual Assistant will issue invoices at the beginning of month, others mid month.
Why chose retainer packages?
There are benefits for both clients and Virtual Assistants.
- It allows a VA to plan their month, allocating time blocks to complete work for their retainer clients
- A client can budget for the amount of support they need without any hidden surprises in costs
- It can assist with the working relationship between a VA and client
Willow Admin do offer retainer packages and we are looking at creating some additional packages so watch this space!
Get in touch if you want to know more about our retainer packages. We would love to work with you.