It can also help relieve stress as you won’t need to remember everything once you have written it down or added to a time management system.
Think about all the little tasks that you complete throughout the day. When they are all added together, they will take up a big part of your day and week.
What tasks can you outsource so you can make better use of your day?
Take time out to make a list of the tasks that you need to do for the day or week. Once they are written down you can prioritise them and if possible delegate.
Task management tips
- Focus on the most important tasks and complete them first.
- Give each task a deadline
- Put them into your calendar or task management system
- Break the tasks down into smaller tasks
- Review your progress and adjust task or deadline
It is such a great feeling when you have completed a task and you can cross it off your list!