Having an extra pair of hands as and when needed enables business owners to concentrate on growing and developing the business.
There are many tasks that a virtual assistant can complete in an hour or two.
Listed below are some of the tasks we have recently completed for clients:
- Data entry; typing up details from business cards collected from a recent networking event into an excel spreadsheet
- Data entry; typing up details of business receipts collected in the business month
- Social Media: uploading posts to Facebook, Twitter & Google+
- Create a PowerPoint presentation based on notes provided
- Copy typing 10 pages of clear handwritten notes into a word document
- Create and send invoices and statements to customers
- Formatting word document
- Internet research
- Create word templates including invoice template and a client questionnaire
- Brainstorming ideas for a new project with one of our clients
If you need help with any of the above tasks or with a task that is not on the list, then do get in touch. We would love to help you.