Email is an effective way of communicating and an email marketing campaign is a cost-effective, environmentally friendly way of getting your message across to your target market.
Top tips to consider when planning an email marketing campaign:
- Consider who your target market is
- Consider what message you are trying to get across
- Add a subject so that people know what the message is about
- Personalise the email
- Be concise and to the point
- Include your signature with all relevant contact information
- Check for spelling mistakes and grammar before sending
- Don’t write message all in capital letters as this means you are shouting
Newsletters and email marketing can help you establish good relationships with your existing customers and prospects and spread the word about your business and services.