Are you spending too much time on your business meaning your work/life balance is off balance?
If the answer is yes, then outsourcing some of your admin tasks to a Virtual Assistant could be the answer!
A Virtual Assistant can provide admin support to business virtually and complete a variety of administrative tasks so you don’t have to.
Working with a Virtual Assistant will enable you to have more time to:
- Focus on developing and growing your business
- Focus on your clients and customer service
- Have an additional team member as and when you need them
- Have a better work/life balance
Whether you need help with a one-off project or require regular assistance, having an extra pair of hands could prove invaluable.
There are many tasks that a Virtual Assistant can complete for you.
Some of the tasks we have recently completed for clients include:
- Data entry; typing up details from business cards collected from a recent networking event into an excel spreadsheet
- Data entry; typing up details of business receipts collected in the business month
- Social Media: creating business accounts, posting updates
- Create a PowerPoint presentation based on notes provided
- Copy typing 8 pages of clear handwritten notes into a word document
- Create and send invoices to customers
- Create and send statements to customers
- Formatting word documents
- Create word templates
- Brainstorming ideas
Why not contact us to see how we can help you?