Having an extra pair of hands as and when needed enables business owners to concentrate on growing and developing the business.
There are many business tasks that a virtual assistant can complete in an hour or two.
Listed below are some of the tasks we have recently completed for clients:
- Data entry; typing up details from business cards collected from a recent networking event into an excel spreadsheet
- Data entry; typing up details of business receipts collected in the business month
- Adding details to a LinkedIn company page
- Create a Facebook business page
- Create a Twitter account
- Producing a PowerPoint presentation based on notes provided
- Copy type 10 pages of clear hand written notes into a word document
- Create and send invoices to customers
- Create and send statements to customers
- Format word documents
- Internet research; corporate chocolate, company stamps, exhibition stands
- Create word templates; letterhead, client data form; project form
- Brainstorming ideas for new company
If you need help with any of the above tasks, then get in touch to see how we can help!