Willow Admin has prices and packages available for both ad-hoc support and regular assistance to help you and your business.
MailChimp Support Package
£75 – Getting started with MailChimp Package
A newsletter is a good way to keep in contact with your customers and promote your business and services. This package is designed for businesses that currently do not have a MailChimp account or a newsletter template set up. The package includes:
- Setting up a MailChimp account.
- Setting up of sign up form.
- Creation of one drag and drop branded newsletter template.
- Creation of first campaign/newsletter (copy and images to be provided by you).
- Your first newsletter scheduled.
£35 – MailChimp Newsletter Package
Do you have a newsletter but don’t have the time to upload, format and schedule? This package is for you if you already have a MailChimp account and newsletter template already set up. The package is for one newsletter and includes:
- Setting up a new campaign.
- Uploading content and images provided by you to existing newsletter template.
- Schedule newsletter.
Blog Support Package
£35 – Blog Formatting Package
Do you have a blog set up on your WordPress website but don’t have the time to upload, format and schedule your blog posts? This package is to assist you with the formatting of one blog post and includes:
- Uploading copy and images provided by you.
- Formatting blog: Adding colour to text and headings, making things bold, sorting out alignment, font etc.
- Scheduling or publishing post once approved by you.
This is an ideal option if you are unsure of the number of hours support you require or if you have a small number of tasks that need completing.
£30 per hour – minimum charge of 1 hour
- Time tracking software is used to track the time working on tasks.
- Time spent completing tasks is rounded up or down to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Payment of £30 is required before the task commences with the balance due upon completion.
- Invoices are issued when work is complete.
Regular Admin Support
If you know that you require regular assistance with your tasks, then you can budget for a set number of hours support each month.
£75 per month – 3 hours support
£125 per month – 5 hours support
£250 per month – 10 hours support
- Have priority over any ad-hoc support work.
- Invoices must be paid in full before work commences.
- Notice will be given when there are 2 hours remaining.
Additional charges will be added to the invoice at the end of the month. Examples of additional charges include telephone calls, travel costs, stationery and postage.